Timberlea Homes & Real Estate
View today's hottest Timberlea homes for sale below! Timberlea is a popular amenity rich neighborhood with homes that will satisfy every home buyer’s wish list and budget. Schools, many stores and services, restaurants, parks, and recreational facilities including the 120 kilometers of multi-use trails are here! It’s quick and easy to get in and out of this area for work. To request information about Timberlea properties for sale or to arrange a private showing, contact your Fort McMurray real estate professionals today!
Homes For Sale in Timberlea - Fort McMurray
Thinking about the purchase of a home in Timberlea? Contact Wood Buffalo Property Group, your local real estate agents, for help with the Timberlea real estate market in Fort McMurray. Call us at 780-804-1266 today!
Timberlea Real Estate Market
Timberlea is one of Fort McMurray’s most popular communities and it is easy to see why! This area is amenity rich, has a variety of housing options, and is close to Highway 63. Timberlea has a home for every buyer at every price point. This neighbourhood has single family homes, executive homes, manufactured homes, townhomes, and apartment condominiums. Upon completion, this community will be home to over 36,000 residents.
Timberlea is a large community that is comprised of several smaller neighbourhoods, each one with its own unique features. Home prices range from $125,000 to around $1M. This Fort McMurray community offers a wide selection of home styles and floor plans including apartments from $150,000 to $300,000, townhomes from $180,000 to $450,000, manufactured homes from $100,000 to $400,000, as well as single family homes and executive homes from $350,000 to over $1M. Homes in this area were built between 1980 and the present. Apartment condominiums and townhomes include ample parking for homeowners and their guests. The manufactured homes, single family homes, and executive homes offer a variety of parking options including rear laneways, rear detached garages, and front attached garages. Pride of ownership is evident throughout all of Timberlea. Homes are well maintained and the streets are nicely landscaped. The sidewalks and pathway system make this a highly walkable community.
Timberlea Community Amenities
Residents of Timberlea are a part of Fort McMurray’s largest community and enjoy easy access to a variety amenities, services, and recreational opportunities. There are commercial amenities located throughout the community. Residents have their pick of grocery stores, banks, gas stations, as well as a variety of retail stores and additional services. There are several restaurants in the area and residents can enjoy everything from fast food to a pub-style meal or a true fine dining experience. Residents of Timberlea have access to year round recreational options including the Syncrude Athletic Park, sports fields and playgrounds, tennis courts, the Birchwood Trail System, neighbourhood walking and biking paths, and a water park.
Timberlea Neighbourhood Highlights
- Easy access to downtown Fort McMurray, industrial park, oil sands sites, and the airport
- Home to municipal services including an RCMP station and Fire Hall
- A variety of amenities including grocery stores, pharmacies, medical services, restaurants and fast food establishments, retail stores, services, and a movie theatre
- Several gas stations and banks
- Sports fields, playgrounds, and a water park
- Trails and pathways for walking and biking
- Home to Syncrude Athletic Park
- Several schools
- Access to the Birchwood Trail system
- Regular service by Fort McMurray Transit
- Shuttle routes to oil sands sites
Timberlea School Information
- Christina Gordon Public School for early entry through grade 6
- Timberlea Public School for pre-Kindergarten through grade 6
- Fort McMurray Christian School for early entry through grade 9, located within Timberlea Public School
- St. Anne Catholic School for early entry through to grade 6
- St. Martha School for early entry through grade 6
- Holy Trinity Catholic High School for grades 7 through 12
Timberlea School Bus Stops
Timberlea is one of Fort McMurray’s largest and most popular communities for good reason. This neighbourhood is in an excellent location, offers a variety of housing options, and truly makes it easy for residents to enjoy spending time in their own community.
Timberlea Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Timberlea? Let our Fort McMurray real estate professionals guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your Timberlea house. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the dynamics of the Timberlea housing market.
Contact Wood Buffalo Property Group to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Selling your Timberlea home? View our comparative market analysis page to receive a free Timberlea home evaluation within moments.