St. Martha School Real Estate
Welcome to your best St. Martha School homes for sale resource! St. Martha School is an elementary faith-based school located in Timberlea. St. Martha School serves the educational needs of students from the Early Entry Program (Pre-Kindergarten) through Grade 6. Searching for further information on properties for sale near St. Martha School? Arrange for a private showing by contacting your Fort McMurray real estate professionals today.
School district boundaries are always subject to change.
Please verify the local boundaries directly with the school!
Homes For Sale Near the St. Martha School, AB
- Beacon Hill Public School
- Christina Gordon Public School
- Composite High School
- Dave McNeilly Public School
- Dr. K.A. Clark School
- Ecolé Dickinsfield School
- École McTavish High School
- École St. Paul School
- Elsie Yanik Catholic School
- Father Beauregard School
- Father Mercredi School
- Father Turcotte School
- Fort McMurray Christian School
- Fort McMurray Islamic School
- Frank Spragins High School
- Good Shepherd School
- Greely Road School
- Holy Trinity School
- Peak Athletic Academy
- Sister Mary Phillips School
- St. Anne School
- St. Gabriel School
- St. Kateri Catholic School
- St. Martha School
- Thickwood Heights School
- Timberlea Public School
- Walter & Gladys Hill Public School
- Westview Public School
- Westwood Community High School
Plan to buy a home near the St. Martha School? Contact Wood Buffalo Property Group, your local real estate team, for professional guidance through the St. Martha School real estate market. Call (780) 804-1266 now!
St. Martha School Information
Welcoming approximately 750 students from EPP through Grade 6, the school emphasizes integrating faith-based learning with high academic standards. This school community has a focus on community and service to others. St. Martha School offers students the opportunity to participate in the Leader In Me program and is part of the APPLE Schools initiative.
St. Martha School Facts:
- Number of Students: Approximately 750
- General Location: Timberlea
- Age Groups: EEP through Grade 6
- Bus Routes: Sparksman Transportation provides yellow bus transportation to students that live more than 1 kilometre from the school.
- Child Care: Before and after school care for students in grades 1 to 6
Access the St. Martha School website for more information.
St. Martha School Real Estate Agents
If you're considering a home near St. Martha School, connect with our Fort McMurray real estate experts for help with the ins and outs of local properties. Our local real estate agents have up-to-date knowledge on the unique market dynamics of St. Martha School real estate.
Contact Wood Buffalo Property Group for more information on representation for St. Martha School buyers and sellers. If you're planning the sale of a residence near St. Martha School, visit our free property evaluation page to uncover the value of your house now!
Back to Fort McMurray Real Estate