Fort McMurray Christian School Real Estate
Explore today's top Fort McMurray Christian School homes for sale below. Fort McMurray Christian School serves the educational needs of students from the Early Childhood Development Program through Grade 9 and is housed within Timberlea Public School. To request up-to-date information about properties for sale near Fort McMurray Christian School or to arrange a private home tour, contact your Fort McMurray real estate experts today!
School district boundaries are always subject to change.
Please verify the local boundaries directly with the school!
Homes For Sale Near the Fort McMurray Christian School, AB
- Beacon Hill Public School
- Christina Gordon Public School
- Composite High School
- Dave McNeilly Public School
- Dr. K.A. Clark School
- Ecolé Dickinsfield School
- École McTavish High School
- École St. Paul School
- Elsie Yanik Catholic School
- Father Beauregard School
- Father Mercredi School
- Father Turcotte School
- Fort McMurray Christian School
- Fort McMurray Islamic School
- Frank Spragins High School
- Good Shepherd School
- Greely Road School
- Holy Trinity School
- Peak Athletic Academy
- Sister Mary Phillips School
- St. Anne School
- St. Gabriel School
- St. Kateri Catholic School
- St. Martha School
- Thickwood Heights School
- Timberlea Public School
- Walter & Gladys Hill Public School
- Westview Public School
- Westwood Community High School
Plan to buy a home near the Fort McMurray Christian School? Contact Wood Buffalo Property Group, your local real estate team, for professional guidance through the Fort McMurray Christian School real estate market. Call (780) 804-1266 now!
Fort McMurray Christian School Information
This is an interdenominational Christian school that operates as an alternative program of the Fort McMurray Public School District. The curriculum meets the Alberta Education guidelines. In addition to providing education based on Scripture, the school offers additional programs including PEAK Volleyball Academy and STEAM programs.
Fort McMurray Christian School Facts:
- Number of Students: 225
- General Location: Timberlea (located within Timberlea Public School)
- Age Groups: ECDP to Grade 9
- Bus Routes: CS1, CS2, TL1 (overflow onto this Timberlea route)
- Child Care: Bethel Daycare (before, all-day, and after-school care), and the YMCA in Timberlea also accommodates students for before and after-school care
Access the Fort McMurray Christian School website for more information.
Fort McMurray Christian School Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying or selling a Fort McMurray Christian School home? Give our Fort McMurray real estate team the opportunity to guide you through the purchase of your Fort McMurray Christian School house or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insight on the dynamics unique to Fort McMurray Christian School real estate.
Connect with Wood Buffalo Property Group for information on representation for buyers and sellers near Fort McMurray Christian School. Considering the sale of your Fort McMurray Christian School home? Receive a property value analysis with the help of our comparative market analysis page!
Back to Fort McMurray Real Estate