Composite High School Real Estate
Browse the newest Composite High School homes for sale below. Composite High School serves the educational needs of students from Grade 7 through Grade 12 with a variety of academic programs, athletics, and extracurricular activities. For current information on properties for sale near Composite High School or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Fort McMurray real estate professionals today!
School district boundaries are always subject to change.
Please verify the local boundaries directly with the school!
Homes For Sale Near the Composite High School, AB
- Beacon Hill Public School
- Christina Gordon Public School
- Composite High School
- Dave McNeilly Public School
- Dr. K.A. Clark School
- Ecolé Dickinsfield School
- École McTavish High School
- École St. Paul School
- Elsie Yanik Catholic School
- Father Beauregard School
- Father Mercredi School
- Father Turcotte School
- Fort McMurray Christian School
- Fort McMurray Islamic School
- Frank Spragins High School
- Good Shepherd School
- Greely Road School
- Holy Trinity School
- Peak Athletic Academy
- Sister Mary Phillips School
- St. Anne School
- St. Gabriel School
- St. Kateri Catholic School
- St. Martha School
- Thickwood Heights School
- Timberlea Public School
- Walter & Gladys Hill Public School
- Westview Public School
- Westwood Community High School
Plan to buy a home near the Composite High School? Contact Wood Buffalo Property Group, your local real estate team, for professional guidance through the Composite High School condo and townhome real estate market. Call (780) 804-1266 now!
Composite High School Information
The school is proud to have the best equipped Career and Technology Studies facilities in Fort McMurray. In addition to job preparation and placement services, the school also offers Knowledge, Employability and Special Education programming to support learners transitioning into mainstream and post-secondary programs.
Composite High School Facts:
- Number of Students: 410
- General Location: Downtown, attached to Keyano College
- Age Groups: Grades 7 to 12, English and English Language Learners
- Bus Routes: Public Transit routes
- Child Care: The school houses Educare as a partner but does not offer childcare.
Access the Fort McMurray Composite High School website for more information.
Composite High School Real Estate Agents
Preparing to purchase a home near Composite High School? Allow our Fort McMurray real estate team to help you through the process of buying or selling your property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct market dynamics of Composite High School real estate.
To learn more about agent representation for Composite High School buyers and sellers, connect with Wood Buffalo Property Group. Looking to sell your house near Composite High School? Visit our comparative market analysis page for a free home value estimate within moments!
Back to Fort McMurray Real Estate