Which Churches are Found in Fort McMurray?
Finding a new church community is important once you get settled into a new area. Joining a church can allow you to get involved in the community, meet new people and become a part of the city again. Here are the churches found in Fort McMurray.
- All Saints Anglican Church - Manning Avenue
- Fellowship Baptist Church - Alberta Drive
- Lutheran Church Trinity - Alberta Drive
- Markaz UI Islam - Gordon Avenue
- McMurray Gospel Assembly - Main Street
- Native Christian Fellowship - Gordon Avenue
- St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic - Hospital Street
- United Church of Canada - Gordon Avenue
Thickwood Area Churches
- Alliance Church - Spruce Street
- Emmanuel Baptist Church - Cornwall Drive
- Evergreen Community Christian Reformed Church - Tundra Drive
- Presbyterian Church - Cornwall Drive
- St. Paul Catholic Church - Signal Road
- St. Thomas Anglican Church - Signal Road
Other Churches Near Fort McMurray
- Christ The King Lutheran - Brett Drive in Timberlea
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Beacon Wood Road, Beacon Hill
- Fort Chipewyan Community Church - Fort Chipewyan
- Fort McMurray Christian Assembly - Brett Drive, Timberlea
- Jehovah's Witnesses - Gregoire Drive, Gregoire
- Seventh Day Adventist Church - Greely Road, Gregoire
It doesn't matter what type of religion you practice, you can find a church close by to become your new church home. The groups, the events, the services and everything else involved with a church makes it easier to become a part of a new company.
Finding the right church doesn't have to be hard when you're new to Fort McMurray. Choose the one that fits best for you and just start going. Next thing you know, you'll have new friends and a new community of people to spend time with doing the things you enjoy.
Post a Comment