Hotel Spotlight: Chez Dube Country Inn
Known as the only boutique hotel found in For McMurray, Chez Dube provides a different type of lodging experience. It's found in the heart of the city near Borealis Park and the riverbank. If you prefer luxury, this is the place for you.
Whether putting up guests or just escaping your home for a weekend away, the Chez Dube Country In is a good choice. The facilities include:
- Front Parlour - This cozy space is perfect for enjoying tee, reading or even playing the antique piano.
- Dining Room - Enjoy breakfast as the sun shines through the large windows or get a little work done on your laptop in the dining room.
- Grand Room - This is the place for games with a billiards table, shuffleboard and a foos table. Enjoy plenty of fun in this room. You can even rent out the Grand Room for meetings, events and other gatherings.
Along with the facilities, the accommodations provide plenty of luxury. You can stay in a standard room with amenities, such as:
- Down-filled Duvets
- Mini fridges
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Queen-size Deluxe Mattresses
- Private Washrooms
- Private Parking
- Unlimited use of the local YMCA
- And more!
Of course, if you prefer even more luxury, you can choose the Honeymoon/Executive Suite, which includes:
- Double Jacuzzi
- King-size Deluxe Mattress
- And More!
Each room shows an incredible attention to detail and plenty of luxury. There are fourteen rooms in total and each provides its' own personality.
Location, Rates and Details
The Chez Dube Country Inn is found at 10102 Fraser Avenue in Fort McMurray. The rates change throughout the year, but have an average of $195 for weekdays and $185 on weekends for standard guest rooms. The hotel also offers made-to-order breakfast every weekday morning.
If you just need to get away or you want to put your guests up in the only boutique hotel in Fort McMurray, the Chez Dube is the right choice.