Anzac Homes & Real Estate
Explore today's new Anzac homes for sale below! Situated along the shores of Gregoire Lake, Anzac is a charming hamlet located 36 kilometers southeast of Fort McMurray. This community is accessible via Highway 63 and Highway 881. For a small hamlet, Anzac offers significant value in terms of community services and access to amenities. From affordable residential condominiums to acreages, Anzac has a variety of home styles at a wide range of price points. Organize a private showing today!
Homes For Sale in Anzac - Fort McMurray
Anzac Real Estate Market
Anzac is a well-established hamlet with homes ranging in age from approximately 1970 to the present day. Anzac offers a surprisingly robust selection of home styles including manufactured homes, apartment style condominiums, single family homes, and acreages. Prices range from $200,000 to around $800,000. The single family homes are situated on large private lots. Many of the acreages and single family homes back onto generous forested green space. This area welcomes buyers with budgets that range from modest to sizable.
Anzac Community Amenities
Anzac may appear small in size but it is rich with amenities, value, and conveniences. Residents have access to community services including a volunteer fire department and community hall. There are several stores, eating establishments, and a gas station located within the community. Young residents attend school in Anzac. Popular amoungst homeowners in Anzac is the availability of year round recreational opportunities directly within the community. The 112,000 square foot Anzac Recreation Centre offers a wide range of activities and programming. There are two nearby boat launches and an extensive trail system to explore by foot or snowmobile.
The charming hamlet of Anzac is nestled within a forest setting with many of the homes backing onto generous forested green space. The majority of the single family homes are located on large lots with ample privacy. The large lots paired with generous front laneways gives home owners plenty of space to securely store their outdoor recreational toys such as boats, skidoos, off road vehicles, and more.
Anzac Neighbourhood Highlights
- Rich with community amenities including a volunteer fire department, school, and community hall
- Anzac Superstation & Esso gas stations
- State of the art recreational facility that includes a fitness centre, indoor running track, youth room, NHL-sized arena, field house, boardroom and meeting spaces, and indoor playground
- Year round outdoor recreation opportunities including the surrounding trail system, fishing, boating, and outdoor ice rink
- Playgrounds, baseball diamonds, football field, and picnic area
- Single family homes, acreages, and condominiums available
- Zee Bar & Grill, Anzac Pizza, and more!
- Included on rural transit routes
Anzac School Information
- Anzac Community School for grades K through 4
- Bill Woodward School for grades 5 through 12
- Northland School Division No. 61
Anzac School Bus Stops
Anzac is a sought after hamlet that combines big city convenience with peaceful country living. Packed with local services and amenities and close to even more in Fort McMurray, Anzac is a wonderful place to call home. With a variety of home styles and budgets, outdoor and recreation enthusiasts will love being close to Gregoire Lake and the surrounding forest.
Anzac Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Anzac? Let our Fort McMurray real estate professionals guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your Anzac house. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the dynamics of the Anzac housing market.