The Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo is an area with an emphasis on the outdoors. Plenty of parks and trails are found throughout the area for residents to enjoy. Here's a list of some of the best choices in the Wood Buffalo area for different activities.
Parks and Outdoor Areas for Sports
If you're looking for a park or area with basketball courts, ball diamonds, soccer fields, outdoor boarded rinks and other sports activities these are your best choices.
- Father Beauregard & Centre Boreal School Sites - Abasand
- Ecole Dickensfield & Sister Mary Phillips School - Dickinsfield
- Reidel Street next to Boys & Girls Club - Downtown
- Father Mercredi Community Field - Thickwood
- Timberlea & St Anne School Sites - Timberlea